Aquarium Store Job

Discussion in 'South Florida Reef Society' started by ccardini, Apr 18, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ccardini

ccardini Bristle Worm

Hey all I am moving to the Tampa/St. Pete area from Indiana this summer and I will be looking for a career in the aquarium business. I am visiting the area next week to poke around the various aquarium shops. I was curious on the public perception on some of the LFS in the area. What places to avoid, what places have good service, etc. Any information would be helpful since my plan is to just go shop by shop and see what is available. Thanks for any help!

2. Click Here!

3. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Sounds like fun.Be sure to visit the Tampa aquarium.;)

Local Shops

Are you ready for the heat???:)

4. Ashevillian

Ashevillian Pajama Cardinal

I grew up in Clearwater and love it there! I get to visit the summer house next month though and that's down in Siesta Key.... going to be so nice. My favorite thing about Florida is the ability to walk outside nearly naked at all times of the year and feel great at the same time!

5. ccardini

ccardini Bristle Worm

Thanks for the link. After 24 years in Pennsylvania/Indiana I think the heat will be a welcome change. :) at first at least

6. ccardini

ccardini Bristle Worm

Siesta Key is great I have family in Venice and we visit SK a lot. I'm going to love being able to make day trips there instead of scheduling flights.