ad-button

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Fire Worm

Skin: Mint
Jon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond repute

gallery
Default How to... Get mushroom off rock

I have a few rocks that are covered with mushrooms... I wanted to know the best way to get some of the mushrooms off the rock so i can glue them and frag them to other rocks. Thanks for the help http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb356/allpropeak9/1325555145.jpg
Jon.Peak is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!
Old 01-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #2
Fire Goby

chelseagrin has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrin has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrin has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrin has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrin has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrin has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrin has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrin has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrin has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrin has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrin has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

razor blade, they are very hardy so all you really need is a piece of the mouth and they will take off on any surface.
chelseagrin is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 01-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #3
Purple Tang

Newreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

I was guna hand write it but a youtube video would be better that my 2 page essay lmao so

Fun With Fragging: Mushrooms - YouTube
Newreef15 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 01-02-2012, 06:06 PM   #4
Gigas Clam

Skin: Classic
Anthos312 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthos312 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthos312 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthos312 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthos312 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthos312 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthos312 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthos312 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthos312 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthos312 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthos312 has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

in my experience with fragging shrooms, u do not need a piece of the mouth all the time. Just make sure that the piece is large enough to regrow. For example dont just cut off a tiny milli meter piece of it.
Anthos312 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 01-02-2012, 06:27 PM   #5
Fire Worm

Jon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond reputeJon.Peak has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

I understand that but... is there a way to get the mushroom off the rock before fragging it with a razor....
Old 01-02-2012, 06:29 PM   #6
Fire Worm

gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newreef15 View Post
I was guna hand write it but a youtube video would be better that my 2 page essay lmao so

Fun With Fragging: Mushrooms - YouTube
just watched the video.. thanks
Old 01-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #7
Purple Tang

Newreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond reputeNewreef15 has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

no prob take pics let us know how it goes
Newreef15 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 01-02-2012, 07:13 PM   #8
Fire Worm

Tmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond repute

3reefer 

gallery

I would get take the razor and cut halfway in the middle of the stalk and glue it to the plug or rock or whatever. That way it regrows from that stalk instead of cutting the mouth. I have had success with green and purple shrooms this way. Whichever way you do it Good Luck. Post pics and updates.
Tmobo is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 01-02-2012, 07:24 PM   #9
Giant Squid

schackmel has a reputation beyond reputeschackmel has a reputation beyond reputeschackmel has a reputation beyond reputeschackmel has a reputation beyond reputeschackmel has a reputation beyond reputeschackmel has a reputation beyond reputeschackmel has a reputation beyond reputeschackmel has a reputation beyond reputeschackmel has a reputation beyond reputeschackmel has a reputation beyond reputeschackmel has a reputation beyond repute

contributor 

gallery

you can also remove the rock and place it in a bucket of saltwater without light for a few days. After a few days the mushrooms will extend out trying to get light, and then you just take the razor blade to the base on the rock and just snip it off. Keeps the mushroom whole and is fairly easy. Just keep a powerhead in the bucket for oxygenation
schackmel is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 01-02-2012, 07:25 PM   #10
Fire Worm

Tmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond reputeTmobo has a reputation beyond repute

3reefer 

gallery

Didn't think of that myself. Great Idea. K+

Quote:
Originally Posted by schackmel View Post
you can also remove the rock and place it in a bucket of saltwater without light for a few days. After a few days the mushrooms will extend out trying to get light, and then you just take the razor blade to the base on the rock and just snip it off. Keeps the mushroom whole and is fairly easy. Just keep a powerhead in the bucket for oxygenation
Tmobo is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!