Updated pics of my 65g

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by devlzluv, Oct 9, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. devlzluv

devlzluv Ritteri Anemone

Well got bored today since its been awhile since ive posted some updated pics. Added alot more corals since ive started. My fuzzy carpet mushroom and kenya and growing like they have been juiced. Ive since added a cleaner shrimp whom I call william wallace since he will go after anything that goes into the tank regardless of it size and o ya he shoots lighting bolts out of his arse. Ive added a nice colored polyp, a orang acro, another type of long hair polyp, a LT toad, nice pink chalice and a watchman goby whom I can never get a picture of. Hope you guys enjoy pics intense.

FTS
    [​IMG]

Corals
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Im getting a armor of god frag soon, have a local guy that always trades corals, the acro/2 polyps I traded him for my large xenia so I gots a good deal and he wants a frag of my chalice so soon I will have my most fav coral. Hope you guys enjoy

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  2. Click Here!

3. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

4. Pens-Fan-Addict

Pens-Fan-Addict Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

5. devlzluv

devlzluv Ritteri Anemone

6. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

looks awesome. i really like the 2 caves you made.
    looks real natural.

7. devlzluv

devlzluv Ritteri Anemone

ya im still waiting to find 1 last piece of rock that I can put on the side but make a ledge for it. 1 day i will come across it and then the tank aquascape will be 100% done.

8. Click Here!

9. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

although it does look really really good, thats what i said just one more peice and ill be done.
    well i got my one last awesome peice of rock and now that i look at it more i always want to tweak the aquascape a lil bit more. i dont think there is a 100% done ;D

10. devlzluv

devlzluv Ritteri Anemone

lol your prolly right, I just want that last piece of rock to sit an anemone on and thats whats keeping me from getting it so its a good thing but a bad.

11. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

the only thing about the nem is that they will go wherever they want. so he might not sit right on that perfect peice of rock, if the flow of water or lighting it not good enough for him. and when he is trying to find his perfect home he might sting everything in his path. not worth it in my mind.

12. devlzluv

devlzluv Ritteri Anemone

lol ya i know but i can hope. Still trying to talk the wifey out of a damn green spotted puffer but she may win, my only concern with the small puffer is my shrimp.