Updated pics on the 24g Nano

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Iraf, Jun 16, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

Came home today to a newly split RBTA :) figured I'd update the coral growth and other things since I re-did my aquascaping.

Since my last big update I've lost my zoa frag, all my paly's and my six line

zoa's due to a turbo dragging the frag between rocks and me not being able to find them

Paly's due to the fact there was an aptasia between a couple of the polyps when I purchased them... Still pretty PO'd about that...

Acquasitions,

Bubble coral and a newly split RBTA :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally, not in the tank but figured I'd toss a pic of my mutt up here with her 2 favorite things in the world, her blanky and her bone

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Awesome looking pics....

4. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

That's a really good looking rose! Now it's worth twice as much.

5. nunch

nunch Aiptasia Anemone

very nice pics!

6. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Great pics Iraf, Love dogs, truly mans BEST friend. Faithful and loyal to the end. Luna

7. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

Thanks, yeah it's kind of my pride and joy of the tank, a buddy of mine gave it to me cause his tank was overloaded with them, think at last count it had about 14 of those that all started as the same and just went wild on splitting, anyway he had written it off as going to die due to being forced to the bottom side of a rock and he just tossed it into another tank with a large panther grouper and dog face puffer and it was nearly bleach white and honestly just in horrible shape, really happy with it's turn around

and Luna, yeah I love that mutt got her about a year ago from a rescue and she's been great

8. Click Here!

9. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

My Nala also came from the Humane Society, neutered and micro-chipped all for $45.00 and has been the best dog I ever had. Just look at one of my daughters the wrong way and your dead meat. lol Luna

Its almost like if their grateful for being rescued and loved.