Reef Cleaners Experience

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by dandk2261999, Jun 6, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. dandk2261999

dandk2261999 Bristle Worm

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say Thank You to Reef Cleaners for their great customer service and ultra fast shipping.

From the very begining Reef Cleaners answered my email questions quickly and were very polite. They took the extra steps to check if my area conducted Saturday delivery (which they didn't). With a very strict timeline for this order, I am leaving out of town Friday, Reef Cleaners reassured me that the order would be at my door by Wednesday at the latest.

Well it arrived the next day, well packaged, and with everything healthy and alive.

Anyone on the fence about ordering from them should be rest assured that it is a quality company with great customer service and great products.

Thanks again Reef Cleaners, and I look forward to placing another order in a couple of months when my tank is more established.

David from El Paso.

2. Click Here!

3. cgarner

cgarner Skunk Shrimp

Good to hear. I've had a very good experience with reef cleaners and I've seen numerous posts praising them. They definitely know how to get repeat customers.

4. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Your welcome, thank you for the support!

5. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

John is definitely a top notch kinda guy who hasn't forgotten the best advertising for your buisness is a happy customer. He goes to great lengths to achieve this.8)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  6. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

This is all true. :p Thank you guys!

edit - note to mods, lets get the tongue out smiley to look a little happier it should be like:
    [​IMG]

(image is OK to hotlink according to website)

7. Jlobes

Jlobes Coral Banded Shrimp

For sure. John is top notch. Ordered from Jim when I first set up my tank. Placed another order today for the new upgrade. Definitely good people wot great service.