Clean up Crew Sale + Free Shipping

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Jun 20, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Our reef safe clean up crew packages called "Quick Crews" are designed for every standard tank size and tackle all commonly encountered nuisance algae problems. They also come with free shipping. You can find them here.

This weekend you can save 15% off the purchase of one of these packages with the code "summersolstice"

Thank you all for your continued support! This sale ends Sat. June 23rd at midnight.

2. Click Here!

3. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

John you always do it big. I'm going to give you a bump on this. Your customer service is spectacular.

4. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

Ok John, wasn't going to get my new tank running till next week, but I'll need a booster crew for mine when I transfer over! Anyway we can delay shipping a few days so I know the tank will be ready?

Bump for ya;)

5. johnmaloney

I see your bump and raise you a reply. :)

Thanks Bruh!

Also, yes can we can delay shipping on this special, we ask that you just tell us when you are ready rather then set a date, just so we don't send it per-maturely.

1 person likes this.
  6. Jlobes

Jlobes Coral Banded Shrimp

7. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Shweet! I'll have to buy and put them in a sump til the new tank is cycled but hey...a sale when I actually need something is awesome :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

email sent, I'll order this weekend or whenever the sale starts, Thanks in advance for the awesome service and product;) pre-emptive congrats, pressure is on, lol;) bump

10. johnmaloney

I should have been more clear in the post, the sale begins now and ends on Saturday.

11. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

lol, just can't wait to get my money???? lol;) waiting on an email back before i order, Jeez, its been like 5 minutes already, ya slackin on the job today? JK, pretty sure ya don't sleep, TIA for the great deal

12. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

Damn John, I honestly am shocked at the amount of snails, pods, macro algae, chaeto and mangroves I just ordered for $50.

Lookin forward to my upgrade for the new tank, TIAl)