ad-button

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2008, 10:55 AM
Fire Goby

Skin: Classic
RHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond repute

gallery
Default Modded seaclone

I have the seaclone 100 , I've had it for about 2 years, I modded the impeller with the fishing line trick, cut down the inner most tube to 2 inches that made it work a little better, finally yesterday I picked up a air pump and a wood diffussor and slid it down into the chamber where the water first comes in. After I woke up today I looked in the sump and the cup was filled to the brim with yellow water and was trying to come out the top! so I figured I would share my experience with this for anybody who has one of these skimmers.
RHorton is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!
Old 12-21-2008, 12:36 PM   #2
Bristle Worm

Skin: Mint
Surf rider is a glorious beacon of lightSurf rider is a glorious beacon of lightSurf rider is a glorious beacon of lightSurf rider is a glorious beacon of lightSurf rider is a glorious beacon of lightSurf rider is a glorious beacon of light

3reefer 
3link 
gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHorton View Post
I have the seaclone 100 , I've had it for about 2 years, I modded the impeller with the fishing line trick, cut down the inner most tube to 2 inches that made it work a little better, finally yesterday I picked up a air pump and a wood diffussor and slid it down into the chamber where the water first comes in. After I woke up today I looked in the sump and the cup was filled to the brim with yellow water and was trying to come out the top! so I figured I would share my experience with this for anybody who has one of these skimmers.

Uless it is too much trouble, could you post a sketch or take a picture? Or, explain the fishing line trick and the cut tube a little more precisely.

Thanks,
Surf rider is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 12-21-2008, 06:21 PM   #3
Fire Goby

Skin: Classic
RHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond reputeRHorton has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

sure I made a DYI post:
http://www.3reef.com/forums/i-made/h...tml#post529883
RHorton is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!