Another cheap ebay lighting situation

Discussion in 'Metal Halide Aquarium Lighting' started by fishflyer, Sep 6, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. fishflyer

fishflyer Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

2. Click Here!

3. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

believe it or not i bought my lights from tons of goodies and he is a genuine seller! i bought a custom made 260 PC fixture and it is da bomb. he is a real seller and should be trusted to the fullest extent. i believe he has connections with companies for i got my fixture straight from the company factory for half the price that they sell it for. GO FOR IT!

4. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

Looks like a sweet set up.

J

5. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Hey fishflyer, from what I see, they look like the odyssea brand. I also bought an odyssea light from ebay. I have the 48" 692 watt mhs. I recommend it if your a handy kind of person. There not bad for the money, but I had to replace the cooling fans already, no big deal. the only other draw back from this brand is that if your planning to have any pinpoint monitors, for some reason, they interfer with the monitors when the lights are on. once they turn off, the monitors start to work good. so far that is my exp. with them.