My Dearest Delicate Berry Harvesters,

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by Vinnyboombatz, Jan 12, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

I recently purchased the Innovative Marine dual dimmable strip from my lfs. I beg your forgiveness but I sold them corals for it.lol They apparently forgot/misplaced the lunar driver (part#610006). I see it on there website and will try to contact them if need be.I know how you hate selling things.;D Is it possible you could acquire said part and place it gently in a box for me????TIA

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

A Response from your Dearest Delicate Berry Harvesters,

Hi, Vinnyboombatz. Your best bet would be to contact Innovative Marine directly for the missing driver. Ideally you could pick the part up from them directly so you can get it faster. However, if they, for any reason, don't want to provide it directly to an end-user like yourself, just give us a ring at the toll-free number below and we'd be happy to special order it for you. But again, ideally you could just get it from IM directly and eliminate the middle man (us) to get the driver faster. Keep us posted!

4. Vinnyboombatz

Thanks for the link!!;)

1 person likes this.
  5. Vinnyboombatz

Talked to Paul at IM. Very professional and prompt.He even checked to make sure they had the part and called me back within a minute.Nice......
    8)

6. MarineDepot

A Response from your Dearest Delicate Berry Harvesters

That is wonderful news, Vinnyboombatz! Thanks for following up. Their corporate office is near MDHQ, so we're very fortunate to have a close-knit relationship with IM. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. 8)

7. Vinnyboombatz

Thanks for taking the time.Hope I wasn't responsible for any lack of sleep, that replying to this thread may have caused.I will be glad to pay for any mashed berries.;D

8. Click Here!

9. MarineDepot

Our pleasure

One must be careful mashing berries...

10. Vinnyboombatz