3reef.com zetlight cup 2012

Discussion in 'Marine Aquarium Video Contest' started by jsreef218, Sep 22, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jsreef218

jsreef218 Bristle Worm

Hey everyone on 3reef.com, this is my entry to the video contest. I hope everyone enjoys, and thanks for watching! Comments appreciated!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HXbG_8X2UZc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Click Here!

3. jsreef218

jsreef218 Bristle Worm

some still shots under full lighting. sorry the video was under actinics and its kinda hard to see..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

Lol thanks for the pics, i was thinking that was a cool scopas tang but I see its a yellow now.

5. BUGz

BUGz Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Nice video!

6. jsreef218

jsreef218 Bristle Worm

Haha, yea its a yellow. The blue sure does look cool, but doesnt always show true colors.. And thanks bugz!

7. dellyjoe

dellyjoe Teardrop Maxima Clam

Love your tip.
    When I lost my 72g tank and over 800 dollars in fish/corals I just gave up and in time I started to get back into he hobby and now I have a new tank.

Great looking tank can't wait to. See you keep moving on

8. Click Here!

9. jsreef218

jsreef218 Bristle Worm

I can't even tell you how many times I've wanted to give up. But when i sit back and just stare at the tank it makes it all worth it. What amazes me, is that no matter what time of day there is always something different going on, something moving around or growing. I love the fact that there's millions of living organisms right in front of me. Oh and that I'm the food God lol they all get excited when i come near the tank!

10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I am right there with you js - gotta learn from every mistake. Great tip. Thanks for the video. That is a nice setup!

matt

11. jsreef218

jsreef218 Bristle Worm

Thanks matt, patience is key.. Like it says on the shirt i got from here "go slow, let it grow" i used to love sticking my hands in the tank and always moving stuff trying to get it in a better spot when all i needed was patience! Lol

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish