CeramEco purchased at Reefapalooza

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by Travis45, Oct 25, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Travis45

Travis45 Scooter Blennie

So I know this isn't live rock but its an alternate or even can be used with the addition to liverock. My fiancee and I walked by the CeramEco booth at Reefapalooza this past weekend and were intrigued with their product. We purchased three pieces to incorporate in our reef tank. These pieces are awesome, they come predrilled with some frag holes and there is a ton of room else where to add more frags. They are also very porous which makes them great for super gluing frags too. I really dig the new look of the tank and it opened up a ton of room for new coral!!!

The three pieces I purchased at the show
    [​IMG]

Tank before adding the new CeramEco structures. You can see the large caps in the middle. I had to remove the whole red cap and break a good bit of the purple back.
    [​IMG]

Tank after adding the CeramEco structures. Top left side of the reef is where they are located.
    [​IMG]

Close up of the structures
    [​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

I was looking at his stuff during MACNA. He had some real nice pieces and the prices weren't outrageous.

4. Atticus818

Atticus818 Eyelash Blennie

Looks good man, pics don't do them justice!

5. Travis45

Travis45 Scooter Blennie

Yeah their pieces are really nice and prices were great, especially 30 minutes before RAP ended :D

Thanks. Its really hard to make them out in the pics.

6. m2434

m2434 Giant Squid

Where do you buy these? Any online vendors? I was looking at their website and they don't list anything about buying or where to buy. None of my local fish stores seem to have them. A little tough to buy their products when they won't tell me where to buy them...

7. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Travis those ceramic rocks look fantastic especially with frags in them.

8. Click Here!

9. Travis45

Travis45 Scooter Blennie

You might have to actually order directly from them..

Thanks John. I really do like them. I miss my huge caps I had to break up but it freed up a bunch space and gave the tank a whole new look!!!

10. BioFreak

BioFreak Feather Duster

Yeah I really like this product, let me know how everything goes with it in your tank. I spoke with them right after MANCA and told him about my new tank that I was getting. He told me to draw up some designs an give a little description of what I was looking for in my aqua-scape and they would build me some custom pieces to see if I like it or not. Just emailed him that recently as soon as I get some pics from them I will post them and if the price isn't too high I will be buying this instead of live rock and glue to do my aquascaping.