Kessil's Grand Prize

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by Matt Rogers, Dec 6, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

What if you could tell Kessil to make you an 90w LED lamp for your aquarium and have them tweak the spectrum to your specifications? That would be cool right? Well guess what … that is going to be their 'Grand Prize' of their current giveaway running on the Kessil Facebook page. Yes, we are talking about a custom lamp based on their 350 series just for your aquarium that is 2.5 times more powerful that a A150. Kudos to Kessil for going large with what has to be the coolest giveaway this holiday season. Wow. Details below.

[​IMG]

The Grand Prize winner will:
    • Win the first ever completely CUSTOM 350 platform illuminator designed specifically for the winner's needs
    • Design and create a one-of-a-kind spectrum recipe of their choice from a range of possible wavelengths
    • Work with Kessil's team and get an unprecedented inside look at how Kessil designs their illuminators
    • Name their custom-built light (with Kessil's approval)

[​IMG]

Kessil Facebook page:
    Kessil | Facebook

Kessil Web site:
    Kessil Lighting- The Spectral Revolution

2. Click Here!

3. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Awesome! I have to enter this.

4. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

One step ahead of you all!

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Wow! A lot of new 'likes' for them now... hey, I've liked them for some time! I hope I'm in. :)

matt