Stupid Aiptasia...

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by NittyGritty, Oct 18, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. NittyGritty

NittyGritty Millepora

...starting to pop up EVERYWHERE. Looks like a long day of kalk paste. :angry:

2. Click Here!

3. rc_mcwaters3

rc_mcwaters3 Clown Trigger

gel super glue, kalk paste, pep shrimp, coperbands, joes juice, lemon juice, hot water, ext. I have tried it all cant find anything to make it die lol

4. NittyGritty

NittyGritty Millepora

Yeah, it blows. I have seen people have success with the wand/zappers. Ive been wanting to get one from a local reefer, but things keep poping up or money keeps ending up tight. Imagine that lol

5. rc_mcwaters3

rc_mcwaters3 Clown Trigger

at this point I let it run lol if it gets to close to a special coral I just super glue that specific one to death ;D

6. NittyGritty

NittyGritty Millepora

lol, nice.

7. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

i have had great sucess with hot lemon juice right in the side of there body. been aptasia free for a while, then yesterdayi bought some palys, looked it over real good and didnt see anything then a hr later i see one peeking out from under the rock ughhh, i feel your pain man, they give me nightmares lol

8. Click Here!

9. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

LG has one of the aip zappers I think he was gonna rent it out. Maybe shoot him a PM and see if he can hook ya up.

Have ya read up on Bergia nudibranches?

I think it's be a neat idea for 3reef to maybe have someone buy some and then keep shipping them to other members once they do their job, After along time, I somehow have had a few popup lately. I know there are plenty of people on ehre that could use them;)

10. NittyGritty

NittyGritty Millepora

Yeah I was gonna buy it from him, but then I got sick. Then broke, lol. Not broke, just save saving broke. Like, need to justify spending with wife. LOL

11. barbianj

barbianj Hammer Head Shark

More time than money? Spend the time and KILL THEM ALL NOW. I've only ever had a few, but the moment I see one, I hit it with Aiptasia X. See it again, hit it again. I check my frags closely, and only buy base rock.

12. ivanbosk

ivanbosk Feather Duster

I'd like to give it a go with the Bergia nudibranches. Have heard good things about them.