CUC HH's

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by Coastie Reefer, Jul 6, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Coastie Reefer

Coastie Reefer Millepora

Well I got a nice order of snails and crabs in today. Along with my cuc I notice there are now tons of pods in my 10g. There is also a few tiny tiny tiny...little slugs like things on the glass. How can I tell if they are snail larvae or flatworms? If they are flatworms is that bad and what do I do about it?

Thanks to all in advance.

2. Click Here!

3. Caspian

Caspian Coral Banded Shrimp

pictures would make this easier to figure out. What color are they do they move?

I got two Nerite snails and the buggers have gone to town and are now leaving small teardrop shaped white dots on the glass of my tank which i have to forcefully scrape off because it looks like my tank is growing pimples. since the freshwater nerite snails have done the same thing i can say they are snail eggs, i doubt they'll hatch but it's annoying.

4. Coastie Reefer

Coastie Reefer Millepora

They were WAAAYY too small to get pics, but hey have now vanished. I am leaning toward them being some sort of larvae. They were a grey white color with a small "darker" grey white dot on the back and they head area looked a little like a nerite head (a spade like shape). I know nerite eggs and cerith eggs as I have them in both my 40 breeder and 10g nano. Either way I'm sure they are harmless if they even survived the first couple days.

5. Caspian

Caspian Coral Banded Shrimp

i see. well lets hope for harmless