anenome qst

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by fragginawsome, Jan 23, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. fragginawsome

fragginawsome Skunk Shrimp

tonight imm getting either a rbta or a haddoni and i have sps lighting unough for tabling acropora but i have had success with gbta under 26 watt lighting in october but now i use aqua illumation nano and i want to know the best choice

2. Click Here!

3. chelseagrin

chelseagrin Fire Goby

do the bta, it doesnt seem like you are up to the challenge of a carpet, they are much harder than a bta, and bta's are still quite demanding. how large is the tank? i wouldnt reccomend a bta for a tank under 20 gallons, and for a haddoni nothing under 50 gallons as they can reach up to 3 feet in diameter.

4. fragginawsome

Twenty gallon

I got a rbta about three inches and its mouth was closed
    And the foot was aginst them glass but her scraped it off gently and if was not tworn
    I have it in a twenty gallon under a aI nano I have
    A pair of ocellaris clownfish

5. chelseagrin

chelseagrin Fire Goby

you might need to get a better light, ai nanos are meant for much smaller tanks if i am correct. a few panorama pro modules would work perfectly.

6. fragginawsome

bubbling

i have thought it was high water movement but i think its intense lighting to get it to bubble

7. chelseagrin

chelseagrin Fire Goby

not quite following the post but anemones need both intense light and flow, along with great water quality.