Anemone Transplant :)

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by Bruce, Apr 29, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

Ok well...im finally giving in...i have a RBTA and 2 true perculas in a nano cube and well...the nano is still 2 new to have the anemone in it...the anemone is still healthy with all its color but...well i decided to put it to my 55 gal tank and wait till i upgrade to a modded nano...ok so heres my plan. i have a corner clearing in the 55 gal tank...the only thing is, is that is is pretty close to a colony of xenia...so i bought some rubble and now im making a pile for the anemone to get a hold on 2...lol im still working pretty slow and if im not 2 lazy ima gona upload some pics tomarrow...hopefully the anemone will be happier in a tank with pc lights that can support acros....:0 also on that not i gotta show u guys the battle scares my acros have lol...one (im pissed cuz i bought it brown and it was almost 100% green) fell on some lps i have...lol i dont know what it is but...wow it bleached (the area stung) real fast so i hope it will recover...i had a cats paw die from the same coral...lol i might sell it...in face...it have hurt all of my acros...lol right now they look beaten up but dont blame the pc lights! w00t :)

2. Click Here!

3. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Ok Ive seen this W00t before. Whats the slang meen?

Jay

4. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

um i think its like...a stupid form of wow? its like if u see somone acting cool and then they fall on their face you would say w00t...that is if u were typing it lol :)

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Good call moving the anemone out of the new nano.

6. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

ya it was doing ok...but then i got kinda small so...its better to be safe than sorry...lol i just hope it wont open too big when it gets the pcs on it..lol i but the clowns will be happier in the larger tank 2 :)

7. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

hmm i was thinking does anyone know how snippy clowns r to being moved? i hear that they can get depressed and scared if their surroundings r changed...anyone know?

8. Click Here!

9. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid