Looking for 36 bow front stand build

Discussion in 'I made this!' started by xan3x, Mar 2, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. xan3x

xan3x Flamingo Tongue

:confused: I looking to build a stand for a 36 bow front , I am not looking for looks I am looking for the most space that i can use for sump n stuff . Can some one please point me in the direction for a build? :confused:

2. Click Here!

3. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

..no direction..just opinion here.. : )
    I would go for the rectangle foot print, 48+ X 16+..that should be ample room for your sump setup..especially since you want it to accommodate your 90 gallon when you upgrade..lol..with a bow front on a rectangle ya got room for nic-nax's... lol
    just mess'n...bump : )

4. xan3x

xan3x Flamingo Tongue

cool thanks , i am new to the forums and this is my first reef i allways done fish. Where in these forums can i find like ex how many inches of sand and what kind is there a certain grade of crush coral sand? and light and how many ounds of live rock for a 36 gallon.
    I wish i could have a large tank had a 180 , i had to get rid of it do to down sizing living quarters lol. One day :)

1 person likes this.
  5. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

easy now.. lol : ) thats a bunch..and each should be considered completely.
    calculator tool on your right should get you going with the basics... separate post per issue will narrow things down to the pros that know. Welcome aboard..jump on in !! LOL : );D