ad-button

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2010, 07:33 PM   #31
Peppermint Shrimp

Skin: Dark
pecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Thanks for the update pics pecco22 my 10 gallon hasn't had the diatom bloom YET lol i'm sure it will

It still looks better than mine.. i love the canopy on the 10.

I'd start a build thread for mine but without pics I'd be beaten and I can't even find my digital camera! LOL Wife is in Florida for family matters and she has her's with her so I'm without pics to post back to make you feel even better about your 10! LOL

GreyBeard
lol thanks again. pics do seem to help. ya get killed if you dont have any..lol so far so good. the only other thing I have planned is chaeto coming from a friend and gonna to a small ATO or at least a reserve with a pump I can manually turn on to fill it.
pecco22 is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!
Old 12-03-2010, 03:48 PM   #32
Peppermint Shrimp

pecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond reputepecco22 has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

a video of my tank. be gentle...lol was my first try making a video and talking was not my strong suit...lol
YouTube - 10 gallon nano for my mantis shrimp
Old 12-03-2010, 04:22 PM   #33
Giant Squid

Skin: Mint
Seano Hermano has a reputation beyond reputeSeano Hermano has a reputation beyond reputeSeano Hermano has a reputation beyond reputeSeano Hermano has a reputation beyond reputeSeano Hermano has a reputation beyond reputeSeano Hermano has a reputation beyond reputeSeano Hermano has a reputation beyond reputeSeano Hermano has a reputation beyond reputeSeano Hermano has a reputation beyond reputeSeano Hermano has a reputation beyond reputeSeano Hermano has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

Nice update. I'm interested to see how you made the rods adjustable?
Seano Hermano is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 12-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #34
3reef Moderator

Corailline has a reputation beyond reputeCorailline has a reputation beyond reputeCorailline has a reputation beyond reputeCorailline has a reputation beyond reputeCorailline has a reputation beyond reputeCorailline has a reputation beyond reputeCorailline has a reputation beyond reputeCorailline has a reputation beyond reputeCorailline has a reputation beyond reputeCorailline has a reputation beyond reputeCorailline has a reputation beyond repute

3reefer 
contributor 

gallery

Nice video, I like the detail you went into. The shimmer affect if very noticeable in the video. Looks like the koralia 1 is giving you just the right amount of flow. Are you feeding that sea urchin?
Corailline is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 12-03-2010, 05:16 PM   #35
Peppermint Shrimp

gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seano Hermano View Post
Nice update. I'm interested to see how you made the rods adjustable?
I will try to do another small video on them, but its very simple...lol cause I did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corailline View Post
Nice video, I like the detail you went into. The shimmer affect if very noticeable in the video. Looks like the koralia 1 is giving you just the right amount of flow. Are you feeding that sea urchin?
Thanks about the video, the K1 seems to do well for me and the urchin right now has enough on the rock to clean up for me and then yes I will feed him.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:12 PM   #36
Skunk Shrimp

greybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

Just to make you feel good about how great your 10 is lookin! LOL
a customer took these with his phone... go figure.

http://www.3reef.com/forums/members/...al-gramma.html
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 12-03-2010, 09:15 PM   #37
Skunk Shrimp

greybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond reputegreybeard has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

tried to put the actual pic there but it didn't work so I edited it to the link... hope that works better

GreyBeard 'the anti-tech'
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 08-09-2011, 07:01 AM   #38
Peppermint Shrimp

gallery

Well, I have been away for a long time. baby was born. lost my job and am still unemployed. however I am back. The wife is even involved this time. I took this tank down for some time but it is back up and running. when it gets settled down I will post some pics of it.

Click Here!

Tags
led