ad-button

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2010, 04:22 PM   #31
Purple Spiny Lobster

Skin: Mint
oceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

I'd never have fish @ all if I listened to all your tank standards. It's great if you have all these 180 & 500 gallon tanks. I don't have the space. I have to do the best with what I have.If I have to put a parrot, 3 rosey barbs a pleco, a large fancy goldfish & a medium comet in a 30 gallon tank, that is what I have to do. I guess I just do not have the space & money that you guys do.

One of my grandaughters has had the same golfish in a bowl for over 2 years now. Lots of people say that cannot be done either.

Maybe sometimes we have to push the limits @ the same time providing the best possible living conditions.

I'm retired & have all the time in the world to devote to my 2 favourite hobbies. ( plants & fish ) I do the best I can do with both ! I have had aquariums for 50 years now & have done many things that people told me couldn't be done.
oceansurf is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!
Old 03-01-2010, 09:45 AM   #32
Purple Spiny Lobster

oceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond reputeoceansurf has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

Not one to admit my mistakes. I put in my 2 golfish & my parrot fish went right @ them. Everyone is back where they belong. I was wrong. My parrot fish tank is heavily planted ! ( plastic )As the parrot gets bigger, will I have to remove some ?

Quite a hockey game, eh ? GO CANADA GO ! The most gold medals ! Hockey is CANDA'S GAME !
Old 03-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #33
Purple Spiny Lobster

gallery

I have a 10 gallon with a large fancy goldfish & a medium-sized Comet.I found it interesting that tetras could be added. What about fancy guppies ?
Old 05-31-2010, 10:00 PM   #34
Plankton

manta975 is on a distinguished road

gallery

i have a 30 gallon with a feeder fish and a 10 gallon with a black more
manta975 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 07-13-2010, 12:36 PM   #35
Plankton

gallery

i have just one gold fish tank, its a 30 gallon with a moor and a common feeder fish. I hope eventual i will be able to start a salt water tank because i have an extra tank just need money .
Old 07-13-2010, 12:37 PM   #36
Plankton

gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta975 View Post
i have a 30 gallon with a feeder fish and a 10 gallon with a black more
sorry i didn't no i already posted here.

Click Here!

Tags
freshwater fish, goldfish