the worst

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by botie, Feb 27, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. botie

botie Feather Duster

well came home yesterday found my sump emty and my new carpet sooked got a bad leak at at the fitting of my return off my pump boy was i pissed:angry:

3 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Sorry for your wet carpet, did you use some clamps?

4. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

ughhhhh!~ wow that does suck karma for your problems! I come home almost every day to a soaked floor in my laundry room where I've forgotten to turn off my ro/di into my top off bucket..........I feel ya pain, except mines on tile and concrete under it...I know the tiles will lift soon....

5. botie

botie Feather Duster

no luna the lfs built this whole setup and they cemented the flexiable pvc hose into a 90 elbo i asked him when i picked it up if thats a good idea he said i build these system everyday dont worry about never had one leak so i whent there today and ripped his ass out he told me to leave. so i left and 3 other poeple did right behind me he was pissed. well like my father always tell me if u whant something done right u should do it your self

6. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

I think we have all witnessed this occurrence at one time or another, unfortunatly!
    Sorry to hear that...!

7. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Good for you, I hope you had a great time ripping:cheesy:

8. Click Here!

9. botie

botie Feather Duster

luna i was lovely all they care about is money in the begining i asked them questions about saltwater tanks and they give me answers like o you need this and that and i have it right over there on the shelf but after comin on here and talkin to you very knowlagable people ive learned i get better and cheaper costing answers on here thank you guys so much

10. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Yeah I know, its hard to find someone who cares about the money and customers and livestock. Share some karma around.;D

11. botie

botie Feather Duster

luna how does this karma work i see it under the names but i dont really understand it

12. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Get one of these Noah's Flood Alarm Omard gave me the link when I had my Kalk reactor backup on me and feed the floor for about 16 hrs before I noticed. Cheap insurance.

1 person likes this.