Tank ionizer

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by skytechsc, Feb 23, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. skytechsc

skytechsc Astrea Snail

Has anyone heard of or even used the ECO-aquaizer in there reef tank

ECO-Aqualizer

I would be interested if anyone has seen any good results using one of these items.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  2. Click Here!

3. Camilsky

Camilsky Montipora Capricornis

Hmmm! The concept seems to be similar to the ozonizer. Interesting, I've never heard of this kind of technical equipment in aquarisitcs.

4. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Niether have I, but it looks like one of those " if you call right now, we'll send you a second one for free, yes thats right, two for the price of one, but you have to call right now" . The only problem with all these products is that its looks better on paper, but does it really work in real life. I'll be honest, Im curious thou. Anyone????

5. skytechsc

skytechsc Astrea Snail

there was a write up on the web site reprinted from FAMA I think is what it was. Sounds interesting but @ $37 for a 6 to 25gal tank. might be just worth it to try. Hmm the tech sound interesting though with the magnetics and far infrared.

6. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Its nothing but a few magnets inside a 1 inch plastic section of PVC and wrapped with black electrical tape and a fancy blue heat shrink film top wrap with big words LOL its does nothing at all. Unless some metal shaving come through the water LOL This hobby it totally unregulated and truth in advertising does not apply tell you what buy one and take it apart and if I'm wrong I'll pay for it , Thats how sure I am of what they are. .. I won 50.00 on bet on this in a LFS once! The owner who was pusing them just stood there ! paid me my 50.00 and had the rep on the phone asap! trying to get his money back for the case he had just got stuck with P/M I'll give you his P.H number LOL

7. wastemanagement

wastemanagement Eyelash Blennie

8. Click Here!

9. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Yes pretty much.. A fool and his money are soon parted was how I was raised LOL, But the Guy in Richmond at the LFSwas so sure it was full of some kind of polymer bed like a D/I or some magic media he just knew I was talking through my hat LOL He bet me.. But like a say all education cost and they can be brought and paid for unlike common sense LOL either you have it or you don't LOL They where sold back in the 60's for home water faucets to make the polluted city water better .
    But the pipe was copper and the magnets where larger but they where the same .. My Grandfather a plumbing contractor and he took one apart the plumbing one soldered into the water lines :) But I remembered those I took this unit apart. All I saw was a better type of vinyl tape and plastic pipe .. Oh if you but a copper bracelet on your wrist that will fix your arthritis also.. All the thousands of miles of copper pipe and wiring I ever ran never effected my stiff hands and fingers :) just made them green ..

10. wastemanagement

wastemanagement Eyelash Blennie

:laugh5: lmao just when I was starting to think you had no sence of humor!
    just an old school tell it like it is battler.....lol;D