Phospure by Foster Smith

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by apollo'sowner, Aug 15, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. apollo'sowner

apollo'sowner Feather Duster

Wasn't sure where to post this, but since starting my 20 cube a few months ago I have only topped off with RO, done 1 3gl water change and have no diatom or undesirable algea at all. I have been using this product Aquarium Chemical Filtration & Algae Removal: Drs. Foster & Smith PhosPure® Pads along with Kent Nano A&B which I just started using last week. The phospure pads seem to be keeping the tank algea free and water crystal clear. PH has been holding between 8.1 and 8.3 since using the Nano A&B, even in the early morning. Hope nano reefing stays this simple.[​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. Urban_s

Urban_s Sea Dragon

I might have to pic some up.

4. jonathan

jonathan Aiptasia Anemone

looking good, glad to see that the product worked out for you

5. 90_Berlin_joe

90_Berlin_joe Fire Shrimp

Apollo, thanks for the post, i have been fighting a algae nuisance for awhile. I am going to reconfigure my sump to allow me to lay the pad down and allow the water to flow through.

Thanks again! Great looking tank by the way

6. apollo'sowner

apollo'sowner Feather Duster

Hpoe it works for you. I have had many tanks in the past and have ALWAYS had problems at one time or another with brown diatom or hair algea from start. This is the first time I haven't had any show up. I had a spotting down at the bottom of the glass for 2 days or so. I whiped it away with my hand about 7-8 days ago and haven't had any return. Here's the tank tonight. I got some awsome green shrooms and the xenia I got yesterday has opened up. Again, hope the product works.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. john300389

john300389 Astrea Snail

Anyone know if you can get this in the UK?