New addition & Peppermint laying eggs!!

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by totter0817, Mar 7, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. totter0817

totter0817 Purple Spiny Lobster

Just got back from my LFS, and having my water tested after my anthias died, everything is still good. So we bought a lawnmower blenny. Pretty cool fish! Then as I was looking for my new addition I seen that finally one of my two preggers peppermint shrimp was finally laying her eggs! YAY coral food!!! There's a bunch of tiny microscopic pepps. squirming around. She's laying more as we speak- her stomach was huge. So overall after the loss of a fish, my day was pretty exciting!

2. Click Here!

3. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

The sun always comes out after it rains, well at least here in fla lol. Where are the pics?

4. totter0817

I thought about taking some-but I let my brother borrow the camera, and I figured the new peps were soo tiny they wouldnt even show up in picture. But I should have progress pics up by the end of the weekend.

1 person likes this.
  5. totter0817

Well I think my peppermint is done laying its eggs. I hope my corals are happy!! The fish seem to be enjoying it too. Does anyone think any of them will survive?

6. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Ha, Ha...never heard of before. Hopefully yours will be first. ;)

Good Luck!