more pics

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by botie, Feb 19, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. botie

botie Feather Duster

here are some more pics of my 26 gallon bowfront wich will be forsale at the end of the month and everything goes with it

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

For sale?........WHY? The tank looks great!!!!

4. botie

botie Feather Duster

i just put up a 75 gallon and dont have room for both i would of been happy with the 26 gallon but my wife goes to the lfs with me one day and goes nuts sayin she want this fish and that fish so she made me upgrade to a bigger tank. alittle upset because i put a few hundred bucks in the 26 gallon but o well

5. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Thats great!!.................that your wife MADE you up-grade. Man........I wish my wife Made me do that. I have what I have b/c I begged, screamed, blackmailed, kissed azz, threw myself on the floor kicking and screaming, promised all night long sex, wash the dishes for a yr, go with her shopping and watch chick flixs with her.:yelrotflmYou have it easy dude!!! Before you know it, you'll have a 500gal tank sitting in your house. Kudos to you.

P.S. You gotta show me how to do that.:hehe:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  6. botie

botie Feather Duster

lol man luna you better watch you make your wife mad it sounds like shell have you in the tank. do u know any good places that r cheap for buyin corals frags or anything like that i need alot in my 75 it looks bare

7. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

I've heard good things about all of our sponsers,you may want to try them out. I also buy my corals from www.reefgardener.com. Ask for Morgan, shes the best, tell her that lunatik sent you. She also sells on Ebay under the same name. Good luck

8. Click Here!

9. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

I couldn't do that one, I need some violence in my movies. :evilgrin: