look what my wife made me

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by privateer, Apr 9, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. privateer

privateer Plankton

Hey check out this picture my wife sewed for me. I am gonna hang it on my tank's hood. My wife...she's somthin' She helps me with my tank....just the other night she adjusted my skimmer,guess she thought there wasn't supposed to be any bubbles in it, she encourages me all the time,she recently said to me" If any body should know what algae looks ,like it would be you!" . She even helps budget the tank expenses,she tells me all the time.....Hey, WE need food, not the fish. j/k She helps me alot, and she did make me this cool picture.

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Man am I glad I saw this before I shut down for the night!

THAT IS AWESOME! :eek: 8)

What detail! Seriously!

privateer you have a talented woman there! What a catch, that is great! ;D [smiley=thumbs_up.gif]

4. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

[glow=Green, 3, 900]Hey privateer,

That is an excellent sewing job!!! I am very much impressed with the colors and the richness of detail!!! Tell your wife that she is very artistic, and that if she wanted to make some money on the side, she could certainly sell those on our auction forum!!!

Very nice!!!
    [/glow] [smiley=thumbs_up.gif]

5. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

[glow=red, 2, 300]Hey, that's awesome needlepoint! My mother is a real needlepoint and knitting aficianado. I've got several hand made sweaters that have the same detail and care that your tank cover has. Pass on our compliments to the Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!![/glow]

:) ;) :D ;D 8)

6. privateer

privateer Plankton

the wife appreciates all the kind words. I am trying to talk her into offering her services to you guys. Would any body be interested in trading for a custom fish picture? She says she stitch almost any photograph. Let me know, I'll see if I can convince her.

7. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

hey that is pretty neat ;D
    i know i couldnt do it id never have the patience for it, she did a great job there