Flat worm remover that works

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Reefdiver72, Mar 16, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Reefdiver72

Reefdiver72 Feather Duster

Flat worms or most other things bad we get. I listened to Mitch Carl and bought Levamisole pig wormer this stuff is awesome for the getting rid of flatworms kills them dead. you just need to vacumn and do a big water change when your done and run some carbin to get it out of the water. I would also remove shrimp they are sometimes effected by it. teh recipe for it calls for .04 grams per 25 gallons of water I mixed it in a cup of rodi water and used a dropper to drop it in till it started effecting them. And then started vacumning the dead ones coming out of places I had never seen them I hate red planaries that is what I had in my tank. not any more though I had tried flatworm exit with no luck I thought it was candy for them and at the price i spent 85.00 on it I got pig wormer for 18.00 and have enough to do all my tanks at least 60 times.

2. Click Here!

3. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Wow, though I've never had to deal with those, GREAT FIND! Glad to hear it worked for you!!![​IMG]