dying to go to my LFS, what to get?

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by missionsix, Feb 8, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

I want to go spend some money after work today. My LFS store is not close to my house so, if I go from work it's about half the distance. 30 minutes as opposed to an hour. The wife doesn't feel like making the trip today. DAMN IT! Oh well, guess I'll go tomorrow morning. HMMMM! What should I buy? Definitely some more live rock, some more macro for the fuge, maybe a fish(probably not), two new 14000k 250watt mh bulbs, and I'm definitely going to buy a piece of coral. I'm thinking about a piece of frogspawn. I'm also thinking about a bubble tip anemone for my maroon clown so, he'll get off my bubble coral. I'm open for suggestions. WHAT SHOULD I BUY?

2. Click Here!

3. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

While your there, Can you get me a paired Harlyquin shrimp, a dwarf lion fish, some carbon, ..........hmmmm....................wait Im thinking...................

4. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

BTW, I just received my 250w 14k HQI DE from DRS Foster and Smith and I paid $49.99 each. I dont know if its cheaper where you are, but I thought I would share with you just in case these are cheaper.

5. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks LUNA. No it's not cheaper but, I get a bonus @ work that I like to double.So, 2 14000k bulbs are gonna cost me $40 total with little xtra cash.