Amazing 5811 Gallon!!!!!!!!, reef aquarium!!

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by t-hac, Oct 23, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. t-hac

t-hac Flamingo Tongue

wow just browsing through some reefs on youtube and found this :eek::eek::eek:

-amazingly its 22000 liters or 5811 gallons, massive, tonnes of fish and corals alike have a look

-theres 4 parts to it no info

-but im sure he or she would do a video of the guts of it if they had many requests ;)

-The videos are all from different viewing angles of the aquarium (all 4 sides i guess:confused:)

-have a look from each perspective to get the idea of size!

-o and lastly im not sure if this is the right section to post this in :-[, so mods/admin im sorry if i created some work for you ;D

-PART 1
    YouTube - 22000L Reef Aquarium part1

-PART 2
    YouTube - 22000L reef aquarium part2

-PART 3
    YouTube - 22000L Reef Aquarium part3

-PART 4
    YouTube - 22000L Reef Aquarium part4

just wanted to show you all!

2. Click Here!

3. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

For the size of that tank, I was expecting alot more livestock, like David Saxby's tank. But never the less, it looks good. I cant help to wonder the expense that it takes to start and operate something like that. Im assuming that by the title of "22000L", its not from the states and somewhere in Europe? Luna

4. cannedmulder

cannedmulder Teardrop Maxima Clam

I was also expecting a lot more. I would love to have something like that if someone else would buy the house and pay the bills to run it! I would take care of it but couldn't afford it!

5. t-hac

t-hac Flamingo Tongue

yea no kidding eh?, and i like the "less crowded" look in my opinion. looks cleaner and calmer ;) which is what reef aquariums are supposed to be....
    right?:p

6. antonym518

antonym518 Purple Spiny Lobster

nice tank, very natural looking reef. I love the livestock. You can tell he is planning for a lot of growth. That tank will be the coolest tank ever in about 3 years.