aquatraders

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by hitman35, Dec 15, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. hitman35

hitman35 Purple Spiny Lobster

Wow I am really starting to notice everyone taking a crap on aquatraders product quality.I have a odyssea light fixture and I odyssea skimmer I bought from them I am begining to think that wasnt a goo idea cn I please have some feedback on there stuff from people who have purchased from them

2. Click Here!

3. Malachi

Malachi Sea Dragon

you can be our tester!! I was going to order there HOB refugium but got scared away and spent the extra for a CPR.

4. mistermikev

mistermikev Astrea Snail

didn't buy anything myself (except a jebo 110w pc light - junk) but my freind brian has a halide + t5s + moonlights. he's had id for a year and no fire... yet. It is newer, and he did get screwed on the 2nd ballast (they didn't send it, accused him of lying, then made him buy one).

5. mistermikev

mistermikev Astrea Snail

ps how is that skimmer? been thinkin' bout one... guess I haven't learned my lesson... at least it won't catch on fire.

6. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

FWIW, they're semi local to me, and I can't tell you any reefer I know having one. We've all seen what happens to others, and pony up for non knock off.

7. hitman35

hitman35 Purple Spiny Lobster

I am some what close to the store so I went there a cpl times they kind of look like a distributor to me.The skimmer isnt to bad that was actually a good buy but the light I am a little skeptical of nothing has happened yet but well I see all these horror stories