Wii from Ebay

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by totter0817, Dec 2, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. totter0817

totter0817 Purple Spiny Lobster

So excited!! I just bought the boyfriend his Christmas gift off ebay.
    I've been scoping out Wii's on ebay for awhile, usually they go for about 350 on ebay.
    I started watching one yesterday, that really wasnt being bid on. It ended in about 3 hours. I ended up winning the Wii for 280, plus ebay gave me a coupon to use with paypal so I ended up getting the Wii for a total of 250 with shipping!
    I know this is the price they go for in stores but I didnt have to stand in line, or search for one because they are just about all sold out up here. And I didnt have to pay taxes on it either, so if I would have bought it in a store I probably would have spent close to 300.

Im so excited, I dont know how this item managed to go unnoticed in the ebay world, I was bidding with somebody up to the last minute but I won.

2. Click Here!

3. Swifty1189

Swifty1189 Bristle Worm

congrats... id be happy with that christmas present. good deal

4. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Sometimes you luck out. Plain and simple. I have scored a few items that should have gone for much more. I am a china (as in dishes buff.....Aynsley Grotto Rose 185 is just one pattern I like). Got a $50 unit for about $12. Once in a while people aren't paying attention.

Congrats on the find.

5. BillyD

BillyD Feather Duster

Grats!

We went to Fry's for ours last saturday. I'll tell you this much...that thing is a workout...and we were just playing the WII Sports. lol. im still sore.

6. yeager003

yeager003 Bristle Worm

I have been trying to get the wii fit for my moms x-mas present off of e-bay everyone is paying rediculous prices for them. I wont pay over 89 which is retail and they have all been going for 150-170. I will get one no matter how much sleep i miss.

7. bc219

bc219 Millepora

I was trying to get a wii fit the other day during the dollar deal thing on ebay. It drove me nuts, I kept seeing it but couldn't buy it in time! I'm jealous, I want one!!!

8. Click Here!

9. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

the wife bought me one for our anniversary then i tore my rotater cuff so no wii for me, anyway we got it at normal msrp at circuit city, she just ordered it online and selected in-store pickup, even though they were out of stock it just told her the day they would be in and it was held at the counter for her

10. totter0817

totter0817 Purple Spiny Lobster

Yea, Im pretty excited seeing how its kinda like a gift for me too

11. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

The Wii Fit it hard to find in this neck of the woods too. Looks like the Wii is going to take it again this Christmas!!!! Nintendo must be happy.

12. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

I got one for the kids off Fleebay too. Mommy won't let me open it to see if it works. :(