ad-button

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2007, 08:32 PM
3reef Moderator

Skin: Mint
JohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant future

gallery
Default News article 26/10/07

Subject: News article 26/10/07

A BARMAID who crushed beer cans with her breasts has described a police fine as a "farce", while her manager says she has now been forced to "go underground".

Luana De Faveri, 31, was fined $1000 after entering a guilty plea without appearing in court to breaches of licence conditions under the Liquor Control Act.

She was fined for attempting to hang spoons off her nipples and for while performing in a pub in rural Western Australia.

De Faveri exposed her breasts on two separate occasions in June of this year and performed her can-crushing party trick at least once while working at Pinjarra's Premier Hotel as a "skimpy barmaid".

Police say a mobile phone video was obtained that showed De Faveri remove her top, rubbed ice on her nipples and attempt to hang spoons off her breasts on the night of June 7.

On a second occasion in late June, alcohol and drug officers observed De Faveri again expose her breasts when she performed the can-crushing trick.

She was also observed to crush a can between her buttocks.

"They (the police) told me I was attracting too much attention to my sexuality ... because I was crushing cans with my breasts," Faveri, an Italian, said in an interview with Channel 7 before the case went to court. In it she is named as "Sophie".

"I can't believe it. I think it's a farce."

Raunchy Promotions owner Steve Zielinski, who contracted Faveri to the hotel, labelled the charges "a massive over-reaction and an absolute joke", ninemsn reports.

"The girl did nothing wrong you'd see more down on the beach on a Sunday," he said.

"To be taken to court for showing your boobs is an absolute joke It's not like she was having sex with a bar tap or anything over the top like that.

"There's a massive crime problem in Pinjarra. Drugs are out of control in Western Australia.
"If the police are fair dinkum about protecting people in pubs and clubs, why don't they target the real issues instead?

"I'm not surprised she didn't show up for court. She's probably humiliated and I don't blame her. She's been forced to work underground now."
JohnO is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!
Old 10-28-2007, 08:35 PM   #2
Starving Artist :)

Skin: Dark
cuttingras has disabled reputation

3reefer 
contributor 
3link 
gallery

Poor lady just trying to earn some money! Like I say, if you don't like what's on turn the channel(or leave in that case)!
cuttingras is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 10-29-2007, 12:24 AM   #3
Montipora Capricornis

mattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond repute

3reefer 

gallery

gotta love aussie outback pubs !!!
mattgeezer is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 10-30-2007, 01:31 AM   #4
Flamingo Tongue

sharkatak is moving on up!

gallery

If she's working as a skimpy what's the problem?All the wear is a G string.
sharkatak is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 10-30-2007, 12:03 PM   #5
3reef Moderator

Skin: Classic
amcarrig has a reputation beyond reputeamcarrig has a reputation beyond reputeamcarrig has a reputation beyond reputeamcarrig has a reputation beyond reputeamcarrig has a reputation beyond reputeamcarrig has a reputation beyond reputeamcarrig has a reputation beyond reputeamcarrig has a reputation beyond reputeamcarrig has a reputation beyond reputeamcarrig has a reputation beyond reputeamcarrig has a reputation beyond repute

supporter 
3reefer 
contributor 

gallery

I never knew there was an "underground" market for beer can crushing boob tricks.

Is Australia the new Bangkok?
amcarrig is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 10-30-2007, 12:11 PM   #6
Gnarly Old Codfish

omard has a reputation beyond reputeomard has a reputation beyond reputeomard has a reputation beyond reputeomard has a reputation beyond reputeomard has a reputation beyond reputeomard has a reputation beyond reputeomard has a reputation beyond reputeomard has a reputation beyond reputeomard has a reputation beyond reputeomard has a reputation beyond reputeomard has a reputation beyond repute

3reefer 
contributor 

gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgeezer View Post
gotta love aussie outback pubs !!!
Been there, done that.

Meat pies and beer that comes in different colored cans...
omard is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 10-30-2007, 12:30 PM   #7
3reef Sponsor

geekdafied has a reputation beyond reputegeekdafied has a reputation beyond reputegeekdafied has a reputation beyond reputegeekdafied has a reputation beyond reputegeekdafied has a reputation beyond reputegeekdafied has a reputation beyond reputegeekdafied has a reputation beyond reputegeekdafied has a reputation beyond reputegeekdafied has a reputation beyond reputegeekdafied has a reputation beyond reputegeekdafied has a reputation beyond repute

contributor 

gallery

Lmao
geekdafied is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 10-31-2007, 12:14 AM   #8
KingFish

Matt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond repute

supporter 
3reefer 
contributor 
protector 
3link 
gallery

Umm.. is there a link to this 'story?'
Why do I think John wrote this?
:Halloween47:
Matt Rogers is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 10-31-2007, 02:31 AM   #9
Montipora Capricornis

mattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond reputemattgeezer has a reputation beyond repute

3reefer 

gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcarrig View Post

Is Australia the new Bangkok?
yeah where jonno lives especially!!!!:Halloween47:
mattgeezer is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 10-31-2007, 03:01 PM   #10
3reef Moderator

JohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant futureJohnO has a brilliant future

gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgeezer View Post
yeah where jonno lives especially!!!!:Halloween47:
OI! Leave me out of this, I live in Bacchus Marsh where the apples are red, the wine is plentiful ( hence Bacchus ) and the sheep are worried.

John
JohnO is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!

Tags
australia, bar