News article 26/10/07

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by JohnO, Oct 28, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

Subject: News article 26/10/07

A BARMAID who crushed beer cans with her breasts has described a police fine as a "farce", while her manager says she has now been forced to "go underground".

Luana De Faveri, 31, was fined $1000 after entering a guilty plea without appearing in court to breaches of licence conditions under the Liquor Control Act.

She was fined for attempting to hang spoons off her nipples and for while performing in a pub in rural Western Australia.

De Faveri exposed her breasts on two separate occasions in June of this year and performed her can-crushing party trick at least once while working at Pinjarra's Premier Hotel as a "skimpy barmaid".

Police say a mobile phone video was obtained that showed De Faveri remove her top, rubbed ice on her nipples and attempt to hang spoons off her breasts on the night of June 7.

On a second occasion in late June, alcohol and drug officers observed De Faveri again expose her breasts when she performed the can-crushing trick.

She was also observed to crush a can between her buttocks.

"They (the police) told me I was attracting too much attention to my sexuality ... because I was crushing cans with my breasts," Faveri, an Italian, said in an interview with Channel 7 before the case went to court. In it she is named as "Sophie".

"I can't believe it. I think it's a farce."

Raunchy Promotions owner Steve Zielinski, who contracted Faveri to the hotel, labelled the charges "a massive over-reaction and an absolute joke", ninemsn reports.

"The girl did nothing wrong you'd see more down on the beach on a Sunday," he said.

"To be taken to court for showing your boobs is an absolute joke It's not like she was having sex with a bar tap or anything over the top like that.

"There's a massive crime problem in Pinjarra. Drugs are out of control in Western Australia.
    "If the police are fair dinkum about protecting people in pubs and clubs, why don't they target the real issues instead?

"I'm not surprised she didn't show up for court. She's probably humiliated and I don't blame her. She's been forced to work underground now."

2 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Poor lady just trying to earn some money! Like I say, if you don't like what's on turn the channel(or leave in that case)!

4. mattgeezer

mattgeezer Montipora Capricornis

gotta love aussie outback pubs !!!

1 person likes this.
  5. sharkatak

sharkatak Flamingo Tongue

If she's working as a skimpy what's the problem?All the wear is a G string.

6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I never knew there was an "underground" market for beer can crushing boob tricks.

Is Australia the new Bangkok? :lol:

7. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Been there, done that.

Meat pies and beer that comes in different colored cans...:p

8. Click Here!

9. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Umm.. is there a link to this 'story?'
    Why do I think John wrote this?
    :Halloween47:

11. mattgeezer

mattgeezer Montipora Capricornis

yeah where jonno lives especially!!!!:Halloween47:

12. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

OI! Leave me out of this, I live in Bacchus Marsh where the apples are red, the wine is plentiful ( hence Bacchus ) and the sheep are worried. :)

John