ad-button

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2011, 03:10 PM   #11
Kole Tang

Skin: Classic
norg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

Just posting a couple more random shots. I love this thing. Still figuring alot of it out and will be for a long time. Enjoy.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa204/nickbecool/275.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa204/nickbecool/277.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa204/nickbecool/285.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa204/nickbecool/286.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa204/nickbecool/290.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa204/nickbecool/008.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa204/nickbecool/011.jpg
norg. is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!
Old 12-02-2011, 03:37 PM   #12
Giant Squid

Skin: Mint
kcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond repute

3reefer 
contributor 

gallery

I bought one of these on Black Friday too. I love it!!! The quality in photos compared to my old camera is ridiculous.

Enjoy your new purchase!! I've been taking photos non stop and I think my fiance is sick of the camera already!! LOL
kcbrad is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 12-02-2011, 03:46 PM   #13
Kole Tang

norg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond reputenorg. has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

Quote:
I bought one of these on Black Friday too. I love it!!! The quality in photos compared to my old camera is ridiculous.

Enjoy your new purchase!! I've been taking photos non stop and I think my fiance is sick of the camera already!! LOL

Haha! I think my dog was getting sick of me taking pictures too. But if he is going to follow me around all day Im going to take some pictures of him. Post some pictures of your tanks KC! Mine are currently in disarray so Im not taking any until they look better.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:01 PM   #14
Giant Squid

kcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond reputekcbrad has a reputation beyond repute

3reefer 
contributor 

gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by norg. View Post
Haha! I think my dog was getting sick of me taking pictures too. But if he is going to follow me around all day Im going to take some pictures of him. Post some pictures of your tanks KC! Mine are currently in disarray so Im not taking any until they look better.
Yeah I think all my animals are sick of me too!! Especially my cats because the flash hurts their eyes - but if they would just keep their eyes open for ONE photo I would stop!! LOL

My 90 is in the process of being cleaned, then I'll post some photos
kcbrad is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 12-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #15
Pajama Cardinal

aquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

Hey awesome thread! I have an almost exact thread as yours just the D5000. I will go get a link so you can look at it!

Here it is....

http://www.3reef.com/forums/bucket/n...cs-109760.html
aquariaman is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 12-02-2011, 04:11 PM   #16
Kole Tang

gallery

Quote:
Yeah I think all my animals are sick of me too!! Especially my cats because the flash hurts their eyes - but if they would just keep their eyes open for ONE photo I would stop!! LOL

My 90 is in the process of being cleaned, then I'll post some photos
Haha. Dang cats. Try the flash off mode and see how they respond to it.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #17
Coral Banded Shrimp

chappy85 has a reputation beyond reputechappy85 has a reputation beyond reputechappy85 has a reputation beyond reputechappy85 has a reputation beyond reputechappy85 has a reputation beyond reputechappy85 has a reputation beyond reputechappy85 has a reputation beyond reputechappy85 has a reputation beyond reputechappy85 has a reputation beyond reputechappy85 has a reputation beyond reputechappy85 has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

Congrats on the camera! I got the same one not long ago, have been very happy with some of the pics its taken for me lol.
Feel free to share any tips you come across.
I didnt realized the link between shutter speed and color. I've been trying fast shutter speed and high iso, which seems to work well for capturing fast moving fish.
I did pick up a gorillapod and remote that I havent used yet so will have to get some more corals and give slow shutter a go.
chappy85 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 12-02-2011, 04:15 PM   #18
Kole Tang

gallery

Quote:
Hey awesome thread! I have an almost exact thread as yours just the D5000. I will go get a link so you can look at it!

Here it is....

Nikon D5000 Review! (Tons of PICS!)

Wow. ALOT of nice pictures on that thread. Did you make a decision about which macro lens to buy yet? Im in the market for one fairly soon.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #19
Pajama Cardinal

aquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond reputeaquariaman has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by norg. View Post
Wow. ALOT of nice pictures on that thread. Did you make a decision about which macro lens to buy yet? Im in the market for one fairly soon.
I still haven't found one. I actually did buy the 55-300 for wildlife shots and footballs games! You would be surprised how great the photos turned out! Everyone on hear said they werent gonna be that sharp but they were awesome! I am going to order the sb-700 speedlight next week. Can't wait!
aquariaman is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 12-02-2011, 04:32 PM   #20
Kole Tang

gallery

Quote:
I still haven't found one. I actually did buy the 55-300 for wildlife shots and footballs games! You would be surprised how great the photos turned out! Everyone on hear said they werent gonna be that sharp but they were awesome! I am going to order the sb-700 speedlight next week. Can't wait!
Nice! You will have to update the thread with a review of it. Do you do any manual photography or do you just stick to the preset functions?

Click Here!