ad-button

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2011, 07:54 PM   #121
Gigas Clam

Skin: Mint
billielewis3 has a reputation beyond reputebillielewis3 has a reputation beyond reputebillielewis3 has a reputation beyond reputebillielewis3 has a reputation beyond reputebillielewis3 has a reputation beyond reputebillielewis3 has a reputation beyond reputebillielewis3 has a reputation beyond reputebillielewis3 has a reputation beyond reputebillielewis3 has a reputation beyond reputebillielewis3 has a reputation beyond reputebillielewis3 has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

Haha this is a great thred , my wife could care less about the tank, she does complain sometimes about the amount of time I spend in my office messing with it, but she has friends who's husbands spend more money at the bar everyday than I do on my tank, and she'd rather have me in the office with the tank than at the bar with the guys so she stays off my bad about it. Im in the process of talking her I to upgrading my MH/t5 combo light fixture to 2 radion LED's because they'll be cheaper in the long run, but 1500$$ is a hard pill to swallow...
billielewis3 is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!
Old 06-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #122
Flamingo Tongue

Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeHunt has a reputation beyond reputeHunt has a reputation beyond reputeHunt has a reputation beyond reputeHunt has a reputation beyond reputeHunt has a reputation beyond reputeHunt has a reputation beyond reputeHunt has a reputation beyond reputeHunt has a reputation beyond reputeHunt has a reputation beyond reputeHunt has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

now that my tank has a little more in it my girlfreind sits there and looks at it a lot more. she threatens not to like it any more when i sit there and talk about it all night. when i was taking pics today she took the camera and started to take them. i guess thats her way of saying she likes it now.
Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 06-24-2012, 07:28 AM   #123
Giant Squid

Mr. Bill has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bill has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bill has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bill has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bill has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bill has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bill has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bill has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bill has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bill has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bill has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

Don't know exactly how my gf feels- she can walk past my tanks 1000 times and never even give them a glance. She just says she doesn't understand why anyone would spend so much just to keep flowers and trees in an aquarium (she calls my corals "flowers and trees"... lol).

Any time I add something new, though, she give a sarcastic "Nice", then , "and how much did that cost?" Then she rolls her eyes and walks away when I tell her.

Guess it's her way of hating without being totally mean. lol
Mr. Bill is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!