Could this be the BEST birthday EVAH?!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by swagger87, Mar 23, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

I think so!;D
    My b-day came and went, as everyday does. I had to work the day before, the day of and the day after so we just got a chance to celebrate. I was 23 yrs old as of March 19th, no big deal, but I think this year was extremely special. ;)
    Eric (epixstar) got me the Sundial t5 fixture I've been looking at (AMAZING!:cheesy:) He cleaned the house for me (unusual:p) took me out to dinner with my cousin and her Bf at Olive Garden (very nice:)) and when we got home....
    HE PROPOSED TO ME!!!!!
    :laughcry:
    He and my mother talked it over and she gave him my great grandmother's engagement ring and he got it sized and cleaned up. Turns out those two stinkers were planning this for a few months.

Attached Files:

3 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. divott

divott Giant Squid

wel lhappy bday , and a big congrats on your engagement megan. good for you , and well deserved. walking on cloud 9 now? :D

4. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

wow that is a pretty ring too! congrats on being 23 and now a fiance!

5. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

I think so! Thank you. It still doesn't seem real, but it'll hit me. I bawled like a baby when he asked me.
    It's so funny how things in life all kinda turn to crud at once but then it all catches up and goes nicely again.

6. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Thank you! It's a simple tiny thing, just like I always wanted (what every guy wishes a girl would want in a ring, lol).
    It means a lot not only because its from him, but because its a family heirloom.

7. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

awwwwwwww how sweet!!! congrats!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. divott

divott Giant Squid

what ? you bawled.:bigcry: you dont seem like the emotional type. :p just kidding megan

and thats why we get up every morning , never know what that days gonna bring. im glad the crud's behind you.

1 person likes this.
  10. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Thanks PC. Been waiting long enough I think, lol. Gonna be 3 yrs together in four months.

11. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

Ha, great! congrats swagger march birthday whammie for me too! Some how i knew this was going to happen, pschycic!
    lol jk

12. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

::)Me? Emotional? Nah.....ok maybe a little....I cry easy over lovey dovey things.....
    I'm glad too. There was waaaaay to much crud happening all at once: Aunt had a cancer scare, mom had her ET/stroke scare, cousin was in the hospital, water heater blew up, both cars broke down.....it was just a lot on us.
    But now Moms doing good and healthy, Auntie is cancer free, cousin is getting better, and we found a new hot water heater for really cheap and it was installed in a matter of minutes. Cars....thats still iffy, but it looks like an easy fix.

1 person likes this.