Already fertilized the lawn, day off, finsihing beer #2, just chilling- what's up?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Todd_Sails, Apr 9, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

I had to start the day at a meeting for my 10 yr old, who's going to another remedial type school- paid for by the School district we live in (an excellent one, that's mainly why we live here) about his continuation at this 'other school'.

Well, it's early spring here, and for the like first time ever, I managed to put the correct fertilizer/crab grass preventer on my lawn this year at the right time!- small stuff.

I have the day off - job doing well, and after some tank maintenace, param testing finshing my second beer- at home today.

You get a good education, live in a great neighborhood, and a decent home, keep a good job, in a great school district- not by accident- planning your catamaran sailing season based on the regatta schedule, etc.

What's next?

Those were actually rhetorical questions, and none of them need to be answered.

One of my favorite quotes: Everyone has to believe in something.................................I believe I'll have another beer!

Things are basically OK, now for that third beer.....

2. Click Here!

3. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

Just finished bike riding around the block and then shooting baskets with my 10 yr old.

Good times with him

4. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Well Todd it's 87 here today, too hot.

Sounds as though you're having a perfect spring family day, good for you...

5. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

Thanks, even though the trees haven't even budded yet- Spring has sprung.

6. dsmerf214

dsmerf214 Fire Shrimp

sounds like a good life:) may we all be as blessed:)

7. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

enjoying the simple things, focusing on what is going well and not wrong and beer - spring has sprung in WI.