BIG SALE - Bubble King Mini Protein Skimmers by Royal Exclusiv

Discussion in 'AquaCave' started by AquaCave, Aug 8, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. AquaCave

AquaCave 3reef Sponsor

[​IMG]
    Save big on our full line of Bubble King Mini Protein Skimmers by Royal Exclusiv.

New Generation 2 Bubble King Mini's now Pulling twice the air! Limited on space? This is the skimmer for you.

Welcome to the Royal Exclusiv Bubble King Protein Skimmers. Royal Exclusiv has over 25 years of manufacturing under their belt. With aquariums up to 12,000 liters. With their hobby also being their job makes it that much easier to care about the quality and process in which they create their products.

The Bubble King Protein skimmers are totally different than anything you may find on the market today. After 3 Years of development and testing all Skimmers are manufactured on highly accurate 4 axis CNC-machines. All skimmers are made from Acrylic with a thickness of 4-6mm. Bubble plates and injection pans with conical counter bored holes for clear turbulence reduction are standard on all models.

Bubble King Protein Skimmers also include the original Red Dragon pump with standard anit-lime bypass and titan screws. Skimmers are available in Internal or External Models with many different styles to choose from.

Sale Ends 08.31.2010

For more information on our quality protein skimmers and other aquarium supplies please visit us at www.aquacave.com[​IMG]

More...

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Nice photo. I am sure we can find some happy homes from 3reef for these compact Bubble Kings. :)

4. NASAGeek

NASAGeek Eyelash Blennie

This may seem like a stupid question.... sorry if I missed it. But if those are the sale prices listed on your site, what where the regular prices? I was just looking for how much of a discount compared to normal.....

I am thinking of replacing my current skimmer...

M

5. AquaCave

AquaCave 3reef Sponsor

Here are the Original Price for the Mini Bubble King. BK160 $974.99, BK180 1139.99, and BK200 $1,199.99.

Call us if you any further questions on this Skimmer.

Thanks, Enrico
    AquaCave

1 person likes this.
  6. NASAGeek

NASAGeek Eyelash Blennie