Marine aquarium expo coming april 10-11, 2010 at oc fair & event center in so. Calif.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MadMAX, Oct 19, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MadMAX

MadMAX 3reef Sponsor

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please Mark your calendars:

MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO (MAX III) is coming!
    Saturday & Sunday April 10-11, 2010!

At the OC Fair & Event Center: 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626

"Marine Aquarium Expo (MAX) is the LARGEST consumer show in the entire country for the aqurium hobby! MAX attracts saltwater enthusiasts from all over the United States for an entire weekend of selling, trading, exhibiting, and showcasing the latest products in the aquatics industry. MAX is an "ALL-INCLUSIVE" event geared towards fostering whole-family interest and involvement in the reef aquarium hobby"

Marine Aquarium Expo

"INTRODUCING THE NEW: "MAX CORAL PAVILION"

We are especially proud of this new feature and we are CERTAIN you are gonna love it too!
    - The ENTIRE center of building #18 is dedicated to a HUGE Continuous Coral Market!
    - FULL displays of livestock in numbers never seen before in one location!
    - FRAGS, UPON FRAGS, UPON FRAGS, PEOPLE!
    - More than a dozen Coral Vendors participating in this unprecedented new feature for MAX!
    - Participants of the MAX CORAL PAVILION thus far are:

- ZoaNuts.com
    - HighDef Corals
    - Cherry Corals
    - Fish n' Frags
    - OC Aquatic
    - Lighthouse Aquatics
    - Vivid Aquariums
    - ReefKoi Corals
    - Steel City Corals
    - Age of Aquariums
    - Fins and Critters
    - Aqua SD
    - Your Reef
    - Fraggle Reef
    - Sustainable Aquatics
    - Unique Corals
    - Multiple Reef Clubs

Many more LiveStock vendors will be added to the list as we get closer to the event.
    Major manufacturers, distributors, and retailers are showcasing the latest and greatest products!

For more detailed information, please visit us at the Marine Aquarium Expo website at:

Marine Aquarium Expo

THANK YOU for helping to make MAX THE LARGEST MARINE AQUATICS EVENT IN NORTH AMERICA!

K.T. Adams
    President, CEO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. tigermike74

tigermike74 Panda Puffer

I looked at your floorplan, did Zoa-Nuts pull out of the show? They no-showed at the last expo that was at the Queen Mary.

4. MadMAX

MadMAX 3reef Sponsor

Yes, unfortunately we had to drop Zoanuts from the MAX floor plan along time ago due to lack of response. We have no idea what happened to them :(

We have since brought on board numerous other livestock vendors to take their place.

MAX Staff

1 person likes this.
  5. the fisherman

the fisherman Vlamingii Tang

6. tigermike74

tigermike74 Panda Puffer

That's really too bad, Debbie was a really cool guy. I looked at their site and they aren't showing any stock. I hope they didn't fold under the hard economic times. Maybe I'll give them a call to see. Thanks for the update. My fiancee and I are looking forward to going again this year. Thanks for all the hard work putting this together! :)