Video Tips For 3reef Video Contests

Discussion in '3reef's Get the Word Out! Video Contest' started by Matt Rogers, Feb 27, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

There is always some trepidation with every 3reef Video Contest. Some brave soul has to be the 1st one to jump in the pool before everyone else does.

I happen to know that there are a few of you working on videos for a chance to win this awesome Red Sea C-Skim Skimmer,

but for the rest of you, I want to mention again that there are few rules in this contest and if you take a few minutes to make a video, you will have very good odds for a contest to win this great prize. You don't even have to be in the video in this contest, just promoting 3reef in some clever way, so why wait? :yaknow:

Also I want to show you how easy it is these days to upload videos.

It's easy to do and free.

Then note that they accept pretty big videos these days that makes uploading easy:

YouTube can also accept just about any video format for upload! This includes your cell phone movies!

CELL PHONE Video Transfers:
    * Mac Users - turn bluetooth on on your phone and on your Mac topbar. Select phone from menu and 'browse.' Go to video folder and download.
    * PC Users - you may be able to use bluetooth as well or download bitPim to transfer your phone video files. It's free!

If you would like to convert your video file format to .avi or the like to drop into a video editor, use formatfactory. It's free and easy to use!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(To learn more about the contest and how to post YouTube videos on 3reef, click image above.)

SO THESE DAYS, THERE IS NO EXCUSE! :)
    Uploading videos, even from your phone is easy.
    You don't even have to compress your videos.

SO GET STARTED SO YOU CAN WIN! :)

2. Click Here!

3. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

Good tips!

My video is coming along pretty good.

1 person likes this.
  4. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Hope it's better then your driving on Mario Kart... :hehe:

5. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

muuuuhaaahahahahaha I just had the light bulb come on..I hope this pans out!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.