Kessil takes the kinks out with the gooseneck extension

Discussion in '3reef Radar' started by Matt Rogers, Oct 16, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Have you ever wrestled with a Kessil gooseneck while trying to get it centered over your aquarium? The guys at Kessil have and came up with a solution - the bracket shown below. This simple extension will make centering that LED pendant a lot easier and as you will not have to try and make a tight turn with that neck. Saving you the aggravation is probably worth the $20 for this upgrade. Available next month.

[​IMG]

Coming soon from:
    Kessil LED Lights

2. Click Here!

3. Camkha1234

Camkha1234 Great Blue Whale

That's awesome. I could never get the right angle with the gooseneck that I had. I would definitely buy this if I still had my Kessil.

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I hear ya. After having played with a few of those goosenecks on small tanks, I think this little thing is a big deal.

matt

5. Jake

Jake Sea Dragon

This should allow you to get the light closer to the center of the tank too... I always had trouble getting my Kessil/gooseneck centered on my 24" cube.

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

And here is the press release from today:

Kessil Lighting Releases The New 90 Degree Gooseneck Adapter

Richmond, CA (November 12th 2013) Following the successful launch of the new Kessil A360, Kessil is proud to announce the new 90 Degree Gooseneck Adapter. This adapter will allow the end user to mount any of the A Series Kessil lights at a true 90 degrees off the Gooseneck.

The adapter is designed to be used with the A Series Gooseneck and allow the customer to gain additional reach for larger aquariums. The Adapter can install in less than 1 minute to an existing light and A Series Gooseneck combo. Kessil has been using the 90 Degree Gooseneck Adapter recently at trade shows to help show off their newly launched A360 light. By doing this it has allowed them to display their lights in a unique way that adds a new level of fit and finish to the already popular A Series Gooseneck.

The 90 Degree Gooseneck Adapter is scheduled to start shipping in the US Market and World Wide starting Mid November. They will be priced at $20 each (US Dollars).

About Kessil®
    Kessil Lighting designs and manufactures innovative LED lighting for the horticulture, aquarium and algae industries. Kessil is a brand of DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc., a leader in the photonic industry for over 25 years. Using DiCon's patented high power dense matrix LED platform, Kessil's products produce a powerful, penetrating source of light. Each LED emits only one wavelength, allowing various spectrums to be created by grouping different types of LED chips together. As a result Kessil can populate chips with specific wavelengths onto DiCon's LED array with unmatched spectrum and color mixing. With the continuous quest to create and use the best spectrums, Kessil is leading the industry in The Spectral Revolution.

For Further Information contact:
    Jess Viscovich
    [email protected]
    (510) 620-5250

Kessil Lighting
    1689 Regatta Boulevard
    Richmond Ca 94804