Eheim aquastyle nanos coming soon to USA

Discussion in '3reef Radar' started by Matt Rogers, Feb 21, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Eheim is bringing some style to the nano scene with their own line of nanos - the Eheim aquastyle. Style points abound with a rimless, rounded corner aquarium and glass lid. A 7w LED lamp with 81 interconnected diodes that is powered by a fully adjustable light track (no wires). A 4w filter complete with media baskets, Eheim substrate pro-media and a really cool waterfall return. Throw in a towering 40" tall optional pedestal stand and you have one cool nano. Specs and videos below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EHEIM aquastyle creates a little piece of nature in any room. Whether in the kitchen, bathroom, hallway, on the deck top or as an eye-catcher in the living room.

• Suitable as just a planted aquarium due to the radiant light of the power-LED
    • Also suitable for stocking with shrimps or snails

Glass tank:

High quality float glass

Lighting:

• Excellent high efficiency LED for optimum illumination of the tank right to the bottom
    • Only 7 Watt, high energy efficiency
    • Long lasting, approx. 20.000 service hours

Filter:

• Powerful corner internal filter, completely equipped with filter cartridge and bio-filter material (SUBSTRATpro)
    • Mediabox for use of biomedia, active carbon, phosphate remover etc.
    • Dosing chamber

Including:
    Filter, original Filtermedia (SUBSTRATpro/filtersponge),glass tank, cover plate, self-adhesive elastic rubber feet, fixture, holding clips and high efficiency 7W Power LED

Optional:
    The matching cabinet gives you offers not only stabile standing but also a place to store your accessories. The column cabinet is approx. 110cm high (eye level when sitting) ; width and depth are according to the three different tanks sizes (24x24, 27,5x27,5, or 31x31), so that the front views are always level with each other.

Gray kit with stand (black available too):
    [​IMG]

product type:

product name: aquastyle

Volume approx (l)

Tank dimensions WxDxH (mm)

24x24x28
    27,5x27,5x32
    31x31x36

Glass thickness (mm)

Lighting (W)

Pump output approx. (l/h)

Delivery head approx. (m)

Filter Power consumption (W)

Weight (kg)

Filter Return:

4, 6 and 9 gallon versions. Some euro-versions on east coast right now for $140- full release in April - deluxe reef version to follow.

EHEIM GmbH & Co. KG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Very cool, thanks Matt

4. Tadpole1mill

Tadpole1mill Purple Spiny Lobster

my issue is, when they take press shots for products like this they put an anemone in the picture so you know the beginning is gonna see that cute little tank grab two clowns and a nem and call it a day. When from what i can see i doubt that light can sustain an anemone.

Sorry for the rant dont wanna be a downer but it just really bothers me.

Eitherway looks like a cool nano i like how the filters in the corner

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Point for concern on the prop shot - the video below it has the right idea.
    And as mentioned - a true reef version is in the works. I do think you could have a cool softy tank with this one though.

6. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

cool a tank in the bathroom LOL!
    EHEIM aquastyle creates a little piece of nature in any room. Whether in the kitchen, bathroom, hallway, on the deck top or as an eye-catcher in the living room.

I love those rimless tanks!

7. skurious

skurious Sailfin Tang

8. Click Here!

9. Toronto_Guy

Toronto_Guy Fire Shrimp

I was actually considering putting a nano in my guest washroom (also serves as my man-cave washroom). It's large, so there's tons of room for something like this.

My wife has been resisting my idea to put an LCD in there, so maybe the tank would seem like a good compromise. LOL

10. nanoreefwannabe

nanoreefwannabe Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

lol i spend enough time sitting in there..LOL that's all i need is a reason to spend another 20 minutes...LOL, my wife would leave for sure...

11. Reef Dude

Reef Dude Plankton

Thats a pretty nice tank. I wonder how much its going to be.

12. Arc Katana

Arc Katana Fire Worm

I just got the large one today (the 35) at a LFS here in Florida. I have to say at 9.2 gallons it is pretty darn impressive! The LED's are very bright. Not sure what all I'll be able to keep with it (going to try ricordea as a starter) but I know I'll have a nice tank for a pair of fish.

I'll make a set up thread on it when I get around to doing it - gotta find a place for it!