ad-button

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2009, 09:31 AM   #221
KingFish

Skin: Mint
Matt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond repute

supporter 
3reefer 
contributor 
protector 
3link 
gallery

KY & ang - that won't work as profiles are private. I may need to stop taking facebook and myspace as this is a recurring problem. Real web sites would be best.
Matt Rogers is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!
Old 11-04-2009, 10:26 AM   #222
Skunk Shrimp

Skin: Classic
ReefDaily is a splendid one to beholdReefDaily is a splendid one to beholdReefDaily is a splendid one to beholdReefDaily is a splendid one to beholdReefDaily is a splendid one to beholdReefDaily is a splendid one to beholdReefDaily is a splendid one to beholdReefDaily is a splendid one to behold

gallery

Just added a 3Reef banner to my reef aquarium hobbyist blog, Reef Daily.
This blog is dedicated to the hobby, product news, rare finds, professional tips/techniques.

I look forward to advertising with 3Reef in the future.

Also, the banner is on the right side of the page. I had some problems with placing it in the footer- I am going to mess with it more tonight and find a better place for it but it won't take it down!
ReefDaily is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 11-04-2009, 07:24 PM   #223
Skunk Shrimp

ReefDaily is a splendid one to beholdReefDaily is a splendid one to beholdReefDaily is a splendid one to beholdReefDaily is a splendid one to beholdReefDaily is a splendid one to beholdReefDaily is a splendid one to beholdReefDaily is a splendid one to beholdReefDaily is a splendid one to behold

gallery

You wouldn't happen to have a 125x125 banner available would you?

I added 3Reef to the sponsor section of my blog. Its made to fit a 125x125 banner, but as you can see I made due with what I had (screen cap of the logo )

Would look much better with a better quality banner.
ReefDaily is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 12-18-2009, 12:22 PM   #224
Plankton

EmperorAquatics is on a distinguished road

3link 
gallery
Default Friends in Aquaria

I am proud to promote 3Reef.com on our new aquarium website.
The link can be found on the Links page in the Resources section.

www.emperoraquatics-aquarium.com

Last edited by Matt Rogers; 12-18-2009 at 04:30 PM. Reason: fix link
EmperorAquatics is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 12-18-2009, 04:32 PM   #225
KingFish

Matt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Rogers has a reputation beyond repute

supporter 
3reefer 
contributor 
protector 
3link 
gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorAquatics View Post
I am proud to promote 3Reef.com on our new aquarium website.
The link can be found on the Links page in the Resources section.

www.emperoraquatics-aquarium.com

Thanks for the link! I believe I met you at MACNA correct?
I used to love your skimmer that I had back in the day on my 30 long...
Follow up with me next week and I will get you on the links page.
Matt Rogers is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 08-31-2010, 02:25 PM   #226
Plankton

markiezzi is on a distinguished road

gallery

Hello,

I am happy to promote 3reef.com on our new website fishbid.net. I am a member of 3reef and I have placed a small banner on the main page of our site. Please review my site and add a link back to mine.

fishbid.net - Free online aquatic auction site
FishBid.net

Thanks
Mark
markiezzi is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 09-08-2010, 08:16 AM   #227
Feather Duster

Fresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond repute

3reefer 
protector 

gallery

So would the link work on My Facebook page???
Fresh2Salt is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 09-08-2010, 08:27 AM   #228
Skunk Shrimp

mcfarrow has a reputation beyond reputemcfarrow has a reputation beyond reputemcfarrow has a reputation beyond reputemcfarrow has a reputation beyond reputemcfarrow has a reputation beyond reputemcfarrow has a reputation beyond reputemcfarrow has a reputation beyond reputemcfarrow has a reputation beyond reputemcfarrow has a reputation beyond reputemcfarrow has a reputation beyond reputemcfarrow has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh2Salt View Post
So would the link work on My Facebook page???

The link would work (so you can show everyone your favorite site) but the site would not get an increase in pagerank.
mcfarrow is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 09-08-2010, 08:34 AM   #229
Feather Duster

Fresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond reputeFresh2Salt has a reputation beyond repute

3reefer 
protector 

gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfarrow View Post
The link would work (so you can show everyone your favorite site) but the site would not get an increase in pagerank.
so would you get the support badge in your profile?
Fresh2Salt is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 02-12-2012, 09:56 PM   #230
Plankton

DJ_in_WV has a reputation beyond reputeDJ_in_WV has a reputation beyond reputeDJ_in_WV has a reputation beyond reputeDJ_in_WV has a reputation beyond reputeDJ_in_WV has a reputation beyond reputeDJ_in_WV has a reputation beyond reputeDJ_in_WV has a reputation beyond reputeDJ_in_WV has a reputation beyond reputeDJ_in_WV has a reputation beyond reputeDJ_in_WV has a reputation beyond reputeDJ_in_WV has a reputation beyond repute

gallery

RESOURCES :: Mountain State Marine & Reef Society

btw Matt thanks for giving our club a spot on the site if there any thing else we can do for you let me know. I will work it into a rotation on the landing page also

DJ
DJ_in_WV is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!

Tags
3reef