Last Day(s) to Enter Thinkin' EcoPico Contest!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Mar 23, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

[​IMG]

If you have been thinkin' about an EcoPico aquarium from Ecoxotic, [STRIKE]today[/STRIKE] this week is your last chance to enter to win one for free on 3reef by submitting your altered aquarium photo. For rules and details - read this thread. To submit your photo, post it here.

A big thanks to the many of you that have submitted photos in this contest. They are all extremely creative and have surpassed the expections of all involved. In fact, Ecoxotic is so blown away, they would like to show off many of the cool entries on their sites as well. You are becoming famous! (In all seriousness though, if you have an issue with your photo being used in this way, please PM me and I will insure that your photo is not broadcast in this way.)

[STRIKE]Today [/STRIKE]Friday is your last day to enter - all entries must be submitted by 12am Pacific time.

Great job all - and many thanks!

matt

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  2. Click Here!

3. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

Matt just to be fair and clear I read the schedule on the other thread and I am a little confused. Is today the last day or is the 25TH the last day.

Copy from other thread ::::
    Contest Schedule:

* March 18th we will start a submission thread and officially begin accepting entries.
    * March 25th - Deadline for entries.
    * March 28th - Voting for favorites will begin. (Voting will be open for 3reef members with over 15 posts and that have been registered for at least 2 weeks)
    * April 1st - Winners will be announced! - No fooling!

4. Aaron.Herk

Aaron.Herk Sea Dragon

I also am confused as I was going to do it tomorrow?

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Good catch!! Can we say that the deadline has been extended until the end of March 25th? (over at Midnight, pacific) ::)

Good grief I need sleep. I think keeping it to the original date is the only right thing to do. My apologies. Deadline is FRIDAY NIGHT. :curtain:

matt