Congratulations Thinkin' EcoPico Winners!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Mar 31, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Congratulations to our Thinkin' EcoPico winners Kllrfsh and haloist! In one of 3reef's largest contests ever, the stunning lionfish entries have swallowed up the competition! Enjoy your tricked out EcoPicos from Ecoxotic. 8) Well deserved! And tattoedsoul87's blazing tang swam past the big school for third in an exciting finish.

1st Place - Kllrfsh
    [​IMG]

2nd Place - haloist
    [​IMG]

3rd Place - tattoedsoul87
    [​IMG]

See all 55 entries here!

Big thanks to 3reef Sponsor Ecoxotic and all that entered and made this contest great.

EVERYBODY that entered the contest - please PM me your address to receive a little thank you for making the Thinkin' EcoPico contest a huge success!! 8)

And congrats again to our winners Kllrfsh, haloist and tattoedsoul87! :victory::clapping:

matt

2. Click Here!

3. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

4. tattooedsoul87

tattooedsoul87 Coral Banded Shrimp

Thanks alot guys. That was a great contest and I had a blast playing

5. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Congrats you three!!! That was a really fun contest! :)

6. haloist

haloist Skunk Shrimp

wow, I can't believe how lucky I am, there were so many good pieces! Thank you so much for the votes and support! As promised, I will be posting up a build thread for the tank! Good contest and thanks again! :D

7. ktz216

ktz216 Flamingo Tongue

Congrats to the winners!

8. Click Here!

9. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Congratulations!!!!

10. jkat21

jkat21 Bangghai Cardinal

Congrats guys..make sure you show off some pics when you set them up..

11. Kllrfsh

Kllrfsh Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Thank you!

Wow! That was lucky and a great thing to wake up to as I rolled in early to work today, thank you to everyone. I had a ton of fun creating the "Flaming Lion-O" as it's called by my daughter and it was hard not to make a few more, just for the experience of the effects.

The creativity of all the pictures were absolutely astounding and it's awesome to see so many beautiful fish, corals and aquascapes straight out of the tanks of others!

I'll certainly be posting a build thread as well, I may need some suggestions on what to do and there is no better place to get those suggestions than here on 3Reef and the beautiful pictures of the EcoPico tanks on their site!

My offer to all still stands as well, if you have a picture of your tank, fish or coral and would like to see what it would look like on fire ;D just PM me. It may take me a bit of time, but I think it would be fun to do.

Thank you again to all!

Cheers!

12. saints fan 420

saints fan 420 Expensive Colorful Sticks